Thursday, 2 October 2008

Insane week


Hi all.

I know it's been a while, but this week has been insane. More bumps in this baby making road. Big ones.

As a result, I'm exhausted, mentally and physically, so I've been yet again off my blogging game.

I'll do my best to check in again soon, but for now, I really need to concentrate on resting and doing pretty much nothing. Good times.

Thanks to all for understanding, and for checking in. Sorry I don't have more for you but I hope to be back in the swing of things next week.

And that's merely a pinch of dash. How's your diva doin'?

6 comments on "Insane week"

celtic_kitten on 3 October 2008 at 08:38 said...

Some things are more important, Diva dear *hug* We just worry when we don't hear from you, is all :)

cathymc on 3 October 2008 at 11:22 said...

I have everything crossed for you right now, and all the good wishes I can muster and heading your way.

Try and relax and enjoy this time, think good thoughts, and watch lots of Sex in the City!!!!!

Marlene on 3 October 2008 at 12:37 said...

Just want you to know that you've been in my thoughts.

victoria on 3 October 2008 at 20:50 said...

I've been reading your posts and now I'm wishing the you very best.

Shoe_Gal said...

Okay so know we miss you. :-)

Take care, relax, and sending you wonderful thoughts.

-Jill

Tania on 3 November 2008 at 19:13 said...

Miss you, but I want you to know that it just hoping all is alright with you.

wishing you all the best.
**hugs**

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez