Wednesday 12 December 2007

Yes, I'm alive.


But dead tired. The past few days have been insanely busy and I'm not sleeping all that well. Boo-urns for me.

I wanted to drop in quickly to say hello, check in, let you know I still have a pulse, and promise to write more on my latest escapades tomorrow. For now, I must try to get some sleep. After a back rub from Hubs if he's up for it... :)

Oh yeah...if you've sent me a PM recently on WB regarding Dirty Dancing, I tried to answer you but you're set up to not accept private messages. I just wanted you to know that I'm not ignoring you!! Feel free to email me at the address on the right panel of the blog and I'll send you the info you're looking for!!

Okay, that's all the steam I have. Hope everyone is well and preparing for the holidays in true diva style. Me, I just keep buying presents for OTHER people. Very strange. Outside my comfort zone.

And that's your daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

2 comments on "Yes, I'm alive."

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the check in. Camilla

Anonymous said...

sorry I meant to write a bit more. I really do appreciate the check in, especially since I am used to seeing you more often and having the chance to catch up. C

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez