Tuesday 22 July 2008

Nothing much today


Howdy.

I'm trying to write every day, so here I am.

But not much to say on this Tuesday. I stayed home from work today because I had a terrible night. Woke up a bunch of times and was sick. Didn't get much sleep. Felt absolutely gross.

I wondered if it had anything to do with the drugs. Upon further reflection I don't think so - in fact, I think it was instead something I ate. Nevertheless, I was exhausted and dehydrated, so I made the decision to stay home, rest, and suck up the fluids.

I'm feeling a bit better now, just tired still and fighting off yet another headache from all of these insane weather systems. When will we see a nice, clear, stable-barometric-pressure day again?!

Sigh.

So just a really quick hello my lovelies today. Now it's time to head off to bed and hope that tonight is a vast improvement over last night's travesty.

Ciao for now! Hope I have much more exciting topics to discuss tomorrow!

And that's your daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

2 comments on "Nothing much today"

Jenn on 23 July 2008 at 12:59 said...

hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I love following your "blog". Your really need to make this into a book. I am following your steps to parenthood and sending you positve vibes. Look forward to lots of happy news in the future.

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez