Wednesday 20 February 2008

Hola chickas!


Hello my lovelies. Yes, I'm back from Cuba. Been back for two days, and only now can I muster the wee strength necessary to slink onto the blog and say hi.

Trip was good, and I promise promise promise to regale you with witty anecdotes and many a snapshot within the next day or so. But for now, I must take my broken (had session with personal trainer tonight), weary (this whole getting up early in the morning thing is brutal), mentally exhausted (work is crazy - it's like all of last week has been crammed into the past few days), and throbbing (oh the joys of those pesky cysts) body to my incredibly comfortable bed.

Humblest of apologies for the long absence and this all-too-brief teaser post, but I gots to get me some rest.

Besides, Hubs said he'd rub my sore back for me. And no self respecting diva can turn down a backrub offer.

Ciao, chicas. Hasta luego.

And that's your very overdue daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

1 comments on "Hola chickas!"

Anonymous said...

I have missed you!! I have been checking your blog like crazy!! Hope your trip was amazing! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

-Jill :-)

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez