Monday 23 July 2007

Not much to report today


Yep, just an ordinary Monday. Ho hum. I busted my ass to get to the office for my 8:30 meeting just to have it cancelled. Awesome.

Oh well, more time to plug away and get some of the items on my to do list checked off once and for all. Isn't that the best feeling ever? Are you a list maker? I totally am. If I want to get anything of value done over the course of the day it's imperative to have my happy to do list, complete with little dashes on the left. Those dashes sit there, ready and waiting, to receive the coveted checkmark that indicates completion. So unbelievably satisfying.

One item I managed to check off my at home to do list was to photograph my new bling, so without further ado, here she is!!


Isn't she just gorgeous? I most certainly think so. Then again I am a proud parent so I might be a little bit biased, but I truly believe she's one of the more beautiful rings in the jewelery box. Ah, the innocence of silver. The sparkle of the pink. Quite a sight to behold.

No, I'm not completely off my rocker - not yet anyway, but it's a slippery slope. Keep an eye on me in case my brakes go out or something as I start slipping! hehe.

In other news, we headed to yet another Home Depot today in search of the zero gravity loungers, my latest obsession. I'd called ahead (yep, there is a brain sloshing around in there, folks) and was told they had five in stock. Perfect!! We only needed two, so five was plenty.

It would have been plenty, if their freakin stock count was right. Sigh...we get there and they don't have a single one despite the now taunting five I see flashing on the screen. Grrrr.....

So they tell me another store, now ever further away from our lovely home, has 15. Yeah, right. Like I'm gonna believe that. Next thing you know I'll show up there and they'll offer me a free, no obligation trip while they try to sell me a time share in Kissimie. Goodie. I'm on to their schemes. You can't fool me that way. Again.

Yep, that was about it. Nothing too exciting really, but if nothing else, today being done brings us one step closer to Tuesday and the next episode of Big Brother.

Oh the things we hold on to...

And that's your daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

2 comments on "Not much to report today"

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog - it's so simple and fun. Very entertaining!

By the way, nice bling!

Anonymous said...

What are these zero gravity loungers of which you speak? Sounds like something you could get at a sex shop.

Love the bling. Next time you go bling shopping, I want to join. Just don't let me bring my wallet.

~Leanne

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez