Thursday 13 March 2008

Can't blog...still sick...


Well, I suppose I CAN blog, I'm not that sick. Really, I am such a drama queen at times I even roll my own eyes at me.

Having said that, I am still sick and I feel really crappy. I haven't been around these parts as much lately as a result - every night I'm so wiped that I head up to bed, all my energy sapped.

Not that I actually sleep when I get into bed thanks to the coughing etc but still...what can you do.

The hardest part for me right now is the side effects of the really strong antibiotics I'm on. You know that saying, 'the cure is worse than the disease'? I'm kinda living that right now, and it sucks.

What's been interesting about this is that I had a pretty monumental day at work on Wednesday - I secured a huge commitment, the biggest of my career, and one that ensures I meet all of my goals for the year. That's pretty danged cool...but I'm just gonna have to celebrate it next week when I'm feeling up to actually celebrating. Bummer.

A friend of mine got some fantastic news this morning and I'm just so freaking happy for her. Just wanted to put that out there...I know it's totally off topic and I don't even think she reads the blog but still...I just think it's great and it gives me hope. So yay for you!

Uh yeah. Proof that my brain is not functioning as it should. This post, as short as it's been, is all over the proverbial map. So methinks it's time for bed. Maybe tonight I'll actually do some sleeping while I'm there. A diva can dream, right?

And that's your daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

4 comments on "Can't blog...still sick..."

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better Diva!!! Congrats on your professional coup!
((hugs))
Gina

celtic_kitten on 14 March 2008 at 07:02 said...

Great news on that work thing! And wasn't that great news for your friend? Assuming I'm thinking of the same great news that you're thinking of (ok... I'm confused, but I hope you know what I mean *laugh*)

Feel better, Diva... you've been sick for too long already :(

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big success Diva!

Ami

Marlene on 17 March 2008 at 18:15 said...

Congratulations on the big accomplishment at work! Hope you are feeling better.

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez