Wednesday 16 April 2008

A shift in the time/space continuum


Yeah, so I normally post at night before I go to bed. But tonight, I'm just too damned tired. Went out to dinner with 17 girls and had a blast...now I'm just too sleepy to type.

But fret not - I am taking tomorrow off as a much needed mental health day, and after a good night's sleep I'll be back to regale you with all the joy that is the continuing saga of Sludgefest 2008.

Same channel, just different time. Unfortunately, it's the same kinda story though.

Yay me.

And that's your abbreviated daily dash. More tomorrow. How's your diva doin'?

0 comments on "A shift in the time/space continuum"

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez