Tuesday 1 April 2008

No fool so far this April


Well, no one tricked me. Thank goodness. I don't think my fragile self could have handled it today.

Instead, I got a lovely bouquet of flowers delivered to my office courtesy of my fabulous sister in law. She had heard about having to put Pekoe down and wanted to cheer me up. So sweet, and very much appreciated.

Had a relatively quiet day otherwise, then met a former colleague for a quick bite, came home and hit the gym. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not, but after reading a super inflammatory comment directed towards women with fertility challenges, I decided I needed to get the hell outta dodge and pump some iron.

Hehe...I sound so butch when I say shit like that, eh?

For now I'm just tired and really need to get to sleep. Tomorrow I think I'll write something I've been meaning to put together for a while...the average woman's guide to dealing with a fertility challenged friend. I'm just so sick of all the crap that people can spew (most of them with no malice, I will note) and if I can give even one person the tools they need to not make their friends and/or family members feel like complete crap when dealing with infertility, I'll be more than satisfied.

So watch this space tomorrow for another rant from this reproductively challenged diva!

And that's your daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

1 comments on "No fool so far this April"

Janny A. on 2 April 2008 at 00:09 said...

Hey Shannon!
I saw the post on WB, and I can see why you'd be more than a bit PO'd at DR!!!! Seriously?!

Anywho, just wanted to send some hugs your way! I know it's not much, but I hope it helps a bit! :S

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez