Wednesday 23 May 2007

Can't blog...too tired.


Insane. My days right now are insane. Tomorrow is a huge event that we do with Hugo Boss and man oh man is there a lot to do. I was there all day long today, then back to the office to do other work.

I had lunch at 3:45. Not cool.

Then went for a haircut - definite good thing that happened today. By the time I got home it was 7:30, then Hubs and I scarfed down some Thai food and watched yesterday's American Idol in preparation for tonight's finale.

Once dinner was over we started watching said finale, taping away happily on our PVR.

Apparently the danged show went over, 'cause it ended on our PVR long before it ended for real - we didn't even find out who won! Of course, Hubs hopped online and got the answer, but it's just not the same. It's bad enough that the Bachelor finale results were ruined for me a mere few minutes before I saw the big event (mistakenly titled post on WB - ggrrrrrr) - now this.

The tv gods obviously hate me.

Spent a good portion of the evening trying to put an outfit together for tomorrow's event. Yeah, that's good fun. Try being diva sized in a room full of model twigs. You do the best you can and don't fret too much. So I dug out a shirt and ironed it, brushed off my great dressy pants, selected the appropriate accessories, and I'm ready to go.

Then it was back to the computer to do more work in preparation for the event. Damned seating plans are going to be the death of me, I swear to you.

I hate the pre-event stress and busyness - it means I have to neglect so many other aspects of my life. JBJ called me today and I haven't had a spare moment until now to call her back. Something tells me she wouldn't appreciate a catch up phone call at midnight. Will do my best to squeeze one in tomorrow during the day.

CJ just had a big weekend - went out east to meet her boyfriend's family. Have I had a chance to talk to her? Nope...she sent me an email that I was able to reply to, saying I'd call her when I got back to the office. And by the time I got back, I only had time to do the most important of tasks, then off to see David and get my hair cut. Sigh. I need my life back!

Fortunately this is a really great event - and it's over tomorrow night. Which is very, very good.

'Cause we're having our housewarming party on Saturday night and this big house ain't gonna clean itself. Methinks we're running out of evenings! Dag, yo.

So now I will send the seating chart to my work email, then drag my sleepy self to bed. My eyes are puffy, I'm sooooo tired, but hey...I'm still kinda tanned and my hair looks awesome.

And that's your daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

0 comments on "Can't blog...too tired."

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez