Tuesday 26 June 2007

I promise..


...to come back and write more tomorrow.

I'm just so tired (I know I say that a lot, baby but it's not you, it's me) and work has been so busy. I promise I'll make more time for you soon, like tomorrow morning. Yeah, tomorrow morning. It'll be just me and my computer and more bloggy goodness.

After I've had some muthaf'in sleep, yo.

Last night I got home from work at 11:25 p.m. Then I was up at 6 a.m. to catch the early train so I could make this morning's appointment. Tonight I got home from a lovely Tuesday Night Distraction Club at 9:30 p.m.

There just ain't much more I need to say, no? Me sleepy. Me go bed now. Me write more in morning.

Me promise.

And that's your daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

1 comments on "I promise.."

celtic_kitten on 27 June 2007 at 06:45 said...

You poor girl! I hope you got some sleep last night... of course, the laughter at TNDC may have helped ;) It was a blast... again... :)

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez