Thursday 23 August 2007

A diva celebrates!


I know I'm a bit early today, but in case I don't get the chance to come on this evening and add a word or two post-steak, here I am!

I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes, whether on Facebook or WB or by phone or email...I feel well and truly loved today! What an awesome birthday this year! No complaints on this end.

Hubs got me the cutest card and placed it on my pillow this morning as I woke. I think I may have mentioned it before, but I am desperately in love with English Bulldogs, I want one more than anything, but of course our current living situation is not at all conducive to a puppy of any description.

But that doesn't mean I won't squeal like a tween at a Justin Timberlake concert anytime I see super cute photos of them! So sure enough, this year's card had a pair of bulldogs on the front, and a 'happy birthday to my better half' message on the inside. Too cute. LOVED IT!

Now the morning is slowly ticking by and I'm pretty much ready to be done for the day. It's kinda hard to concentrate, actually. There are three of us in the office with the same birthday, so you hear all sorts of wishes being volleyed around the office at any given time.

I suppose I should get to some actual work. Despite my diva persona, I've yet to convince myself that the world truly does revolve around me, even on the day that's all about me (and the two other birthday gals in the office - sigh). Alas...back to work I go!

Hope to be back later! Ta ta.

And that's an early version of your daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

5 comments on "A diva celebrates!"

celtic_kitten on 23 August 2007 at 10:30 said...

Happy Birthday! (again... 'cuz Tuesday night, facebook and WB weren't enough ;) )

Hope it really is an awesome one for you, Diva dear! And a great year ahead! :)

*hugs*

Marlene on 23 August 2007 at 15:43 said...

Happy Birthday... have a great evening!!

Unknown on 23 August 2007 at 19:57 said...

Have a happy, happy day!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again Diva, as your day draws to a close! Glad you liked the necklace :)

Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm late with my birthday wishes!!

Hope it was a GREAT one!!! :-)

-Jill

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez