Thursday 9 August 2007

Headin outta town


Just a quickie tonight...we're getting ready to go to a friend's wedding out of town, and as such are now busy packing and remembering everything we need and...well, I'm doing all this stuff, while Hubs sleeps/snores/watches UFC. Amazing how that boy can multi-task.

Did I mention he's the best man for this wedding? Boys.

I asked him if there was a rehearsal. He's not sure. I asked what time dinner was tomorrow night. He can't remember. I asked if he went to the bank to get the funds for their gift. He's going tomorrow morning.

Boys.

Good thing they have us!

So we're heading off for our three hour drive and will be leaving by a different entrance to the highway than the one we usually use. This is to achieve two goals - 1) to avoid the construction on the main route and 2) to hit the new Starbucks drive through so I can have my grande lactaid one splenda latte. Yummyyyyy. I can taste it already.

So I'm all packed, my various outfits are all selected and strategically tucked into my sassy pink faux croc duffel, and Hubs has...slept. Hope he doesn't make too much noise when he gets up in the morning to catch up to me in preparedness. 'Cause this diva needs her beauty sleep, and tomorrow is my last official day of vacation to sleep in.

I pity the unprepared Hubs who disrupts this diva's sleep. Mostly because he'll subsequently be trapped in a vehicle with said sleep deprived diva for almost three hours. And that's liable to be punishment enough for almost any transgression.

I'll give you the update from the other side on Sunday when we get back.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

And that's your daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

2 comments on "Headin outta town"

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!!!!! :-)

celtic_kitten on 10 August 2007 at 08:55 said...

Have fun, Diva! (I'm hoping Hubs didn't wake you... or expect that you'd have packed for him ;) )

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez