Monday 16 April 2007

A brief but important update...


Hi all,

So, we all know how rare it is for me to wander back into these parts to do a mid-day post, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their kind words in response to my news of yesterday.

Yes, I'm still sad, but I'm better. I think I really needed to blog it all out in order to work towards feeling okay about it and I did. Now it's equally important for me to return and let you know that I'm not nearly as sad anymore and that I'll be okay.

This is a long and complicated road for us, but at least we're still on it. I have to keep remembering that that's what matters. As much as I really just want to retreat from the everyday and hibernate for a while (I really think the weather has something to do with it too - where the hell is the sun, dammit?) I realize that's just not doable. There are too many people counting on me to do too many things. Like work. And blog. And love. And, perhaps the thing I'm most known for, laugh.

So I'm trying to start laughing again and it's working. I still need to get through telling some key people at work why I'm a bit off today, but once that's done, everyone who needs to know will know, and on I'll go.

So thanks again for sticking with me, and if all goes well, when I come back to make my real post tonight it'll be a laugh riot. Hell yeah.

And that's a moment of reflection on yesterday's daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

5 comments on "A brief but important update..."

Anonymous said...

Keep laughing, lovin' and smiling like you said... because everything will work out. You're a good person, with a good heart and deserve the best. It will get better for you and your hubby. And when it does, you'll be an incredible mother. Take care of yourself :)

-first_2b_aBride from WB

Christy on 16 April 2007 at 14:41 said...

Glad to hear my favorite Diva is doing better already! Just remember one day at a time for now :)

Anonymous said...

((HUGS)) - I know it's been such a rough ride, so glad to hear that you are doing better! You have such an incredible spirit and positive outlook on life, you cheer the rest of us up all the time so take your time to feel what you need to feel and do what you need to do. Take care,

Corrie

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the #1 DIVA get her groove back! You and hubby are always in my thoughts. Camilla

Anonymous said...

Also happy to see you are doing better! :) Also kinda good to know I didn't need to send the chocolate eggs, cause they seem to have gone missing over the weekend (Note: only two people in my house over the weekend were the Kitty and the Boyfriend... wonder which one ate them!)!
Keep smiling and be happy darling! :)
And, BTW the sun should be back tomorrow! Let's hope, cause I am resorting to fake sun tonight, I am beyond depressed here too!

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez