Thursday 19 April 2007

Short but semi sweet


Sorry kids - I'm too tired to ramble on like I usually do.

It's been a very long day. I just got home from work about 20 minutes ago and scarfed down Wendy's for dinner. At 10:20. Not great for the blood sugar, but I couldn't go without food. Boo.

So now I'm watching Grey's in my pj's, catching up on emails, and looking forward to bed like you'd never believe. As such, this will be a hugely abbreviated entry today, begging your apologies.

I'll do my best to be back tomorrow to regale you with all sorts of crazy antics. 'Cause it's Friday, the sun will be shining, and I'm going to the Jeanne Lottie sample sale. All is almost right with the world.

And that's your insanely short daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

2 comments on "Short but semi sweet"

Anonymous said...

How was the sample sale???

: ) Corrie

Shoe_Gal on 21 April 2007 at 09:37 said...

...and the diva sleeps!!! Hope you you're well rested. :-)

-Jill

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez