Monday 19 February 2007

And back to work I shall go...


Hard to believe the 'holiday' is over. It's back to work tomorrow and I suppose I'm ready. I really, truly could use another week at least to settle in - still so much to do - but I just don't have that much vacation time to kill on something as non-fun as a freaking move. But alas, it's all for the greater good and hopefully, we won't have to do this again for a long, long, long time. I don't think any of us could take it!!!

Anywho, it is late and in the morn I take my first trip on the GO so I will have to be brief. I did, however, promise that I'd come back and show a picture or two of the lovely purchase I made for above our bedroom door, and I do hate to break promises so I stumbled on over here tonight in my fog of returning-to-work fatigue to keep my word to y'all.

Is this not the most perfect signage for a diva's boudoir entrance? I most certainly think so!
Now, there's a part of me that, while standing in the store viewing this marvelous find, did consider that this was perhaps apt signage for the room of a tiny baby girl and not a full grown gal like myself. But leave it to Hubs to rationalize it for me, telling me that it's perfect for me and that it was most certainly made for me, and therefore I must get it. Lord love a husband who'll make shopping a remorse free cake walk.

Anywoo, hope you like it as much as I do. It really does add that certain je ne sais quois to our new home. Or should I say castle?

And that's your daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

2 comments on "And back to work I shall go..."

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the sign!!!! It's so nice! I have one that says LIVE happily ever after! I love it, but that one is way cooler! :) You should definitely have posted that one on WB! lol Good luck on the GO tomorrow! My FFIL is absolutely facinated with that thing! The few times we passed by it when we go to T.O., he always mentions it and how cool it is! lol
Anywho, have a good night!! Congrats again on the house! :)
MOH_Janny

Anonymous said...

I love the sign too! Glad to hear that things went smoothly.

~Leanne

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez