Saturday 10 February 2007

Ouch


Can't blog. Painting hurts. Every single muscle in my body is giving me shit, cursing my name. We've been going non stop for a day and a half - and we have to go back tomorrow. Booooo.....

Had lots of help from friends and family who totally rock, don't know where we'd be without them.

But for now all this diva wants is a shower and my bed. And cuddles with Hubs.
I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully) with an update and, if I can muster, a photo or two of our freshly painted domestic masterpieces.

Til then, this is all the daily dash this diva has in her. How's your diva doin'?

1 comments on "Ouch"

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it looks great! Happy painting...and don't leave your diva followers hanging!! Pics please!!

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez