Wednesday 3 January 2007

A bouncing baby blog is born!


Hello. Welcome to my blog. I'm not sure what I'm going to write about, how often I'll write or if I have anything at all to say about anything.

Aw c'mon, of course I'll have something to say about everything. The kicker is, can I chat about anything every freakin day? Let's give'r a whirl.

So it's January. Day three in fact. Goodie. So far this year started with a whimper....and I'm not ready to hear anymore just yet. In fact, I went back to work on Tuesday but was not rested enough, didn't have enough time away for the holidays, so I've taken tomorrow and Friday off. Yippee!!

I plan to stay in my pj's, watch trashy tv (including season one of Beverly Hills, 90210), and do some packing for our upcoming move. Yep, I'm a real wild child. Watch out world! A thrill a minute blog awaits you daily, at least for the next two days, that's for sure!

Speaking of being tired, I am. So off to bed I go. I'll be back tomorrow to thrill you, my as-of-yet-non-existant reader. 'Til then, nite nite.

0 comments on "A bouncing baby blog is born!"

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez