Friday 19 January 2007

Sorry, kiddies..


No big long blog post for me today. I'm feeling like complete and utter crap - the stupid cold bug that's spreading like, well, the common cold, has taken me down. Just feeling icky and sleepy and stuffy and all that good stuff.

Hope y'all are feeling better than me, and hopefully we'll be able to return to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

And that's your abbreviated daily dash. How's your diva doin'?

1 comments on "Sorry, kiddies.."

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that the evil germ has gotten to you. Im just getting over it, and still have an annoying lingering cough that doesn't want to leave.
Hope your back in tip top shape soon!!
~Tiffany

Followers

 

Welcome

This many divas have come to read my rants since January 30, 2007:


'Cause everyone has a dash of diva in them Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez